Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Botanical Bank Holiday


So this bank holiday Monday I took my first trip to the Botanical Gardens in Birmingham with my boyfriend. Not too sure why I've never been before as it is so local but it was a lovely little day out with lots of pretty flowers and bird aviaries.




I must apologise for my outfit photo awkwardness! I'm just a deer in headlights in front of a camera!

Blazer: Missguided, Leggings: American Apparel, Top, Boots & Necklace: Primark


I bought this blazer last week from Missguided along with a matching pair of shorts but unfortunately, the shorts are a little see-thru and ill-fitting so I'm going to have to return them but I must admit I am loving the pastel 2 pieces they have on the website at the moment! 

What did everyone get up to this bank holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment